The aim of Greenside Up is to help people to start growing vegetables in their own gardens & allotments, or to assist those looking for advice to plant more efficiently.
Services are available to cater for all budgets, which include:
• Visits to homes, allotments or community groups offering general advice & suggestions to help people start up or better manage their plots
• Comprehensive packs tailored to individual vegetable growing circumstances
• Full landscaping service that will prepare an area ready for vegetable production.
If you’ve started a vegetable garden & would like advice on growing your own, or require more general information about setting up a garden at your own site, contact Greenside Up for a quotation.
This service will take you step-by-step through all your home grown fruit & vegetable requirements.
• Site assessment & advice on clearing the ground & soil preparation
• Proposed layout & plan, including recommendations for the best crops
• Information on pests, diseases & weeds, enabling fruit & vegetables to be grown without the use of artificial herbicides & pesticides
• Advice on composting
• Crop rotation plan
• A monthly planner suggesting times for sowing, planting and harvesting.
For customers who require a ‘ready made’ vegetable garden, a full landscaping service is available that, subject to requirements, might include:
• design service
• deep or raised beds
• fruit bushes & trees
• compost areas
Planting, pruning & caring for all types of trees, including evergreen & fruit trees.
Dee was delighted to have her blog shortlisted for the 2011 Irish Blog Awards. As a relative newcomer to blogging she wasn't amongst the finalists in Belfast, but pleased that her work had been included in the Food and Drink Category.
Greenside Up were overwhelmed to hear that they had been chosen as finalists in the 2011 Irish Green Awards with the ceremony held at the Burlington Hotel in Dublin. The aim of the awards is to celebrate excellence in sustainability and to encourage green best practice amongst organisations and individuals. This recognition of their achievements means a tremendous amount to Greenside Up and has helped them to continue to strive to help others lead more sustainable lives.
Along with six other finalists from Carlow in various categories, Dee was chosen by Carlow County Enterprise Board as a finalist for the South East Enterprise WIB (Professional Services B2B) category. In collaboration with six county and city enterprise awards, the South East Women in Business Conference acknowledges the role of women in the development of enterprise in the region and Dee was thrilled to be amongst those recognised.
Disclaimer: The contents of these pages are provided as a guide only. While every effort is made in preparing material for publication no responsibility is accepted by Greenside Up for any errors, omissions or misleading statements on these pages or any site to which these pages connect.